Tuesday 27 January 2015

Soon to be Valentines Day!

I was eager to get home from running my son to school and grab a cup of coffee. Sit relax and scan through Ravelry and grab inspiration for my next projects.



So I was thinking I should start doing a Valentine's Day project for myself (or more so my daughter.

I guess I am calling it my Valentine's Day Gradient Hat. Its a combination I guess of these two patterns to get the correct size for my daughters head and the cute little heart to add on to it for Valentines Day.

http://littleredwindow.com/2014/01/be-my-valentine-heart-hat-knitting-pattern.html

http://littleredwindow.com/2013/11/easy-winter-pom-pom-hat-knitting-pattern.html

So I decided to use up some of my Knit Picks Palette and combine the colors to create a fun gradient pattern. I used white, cotton candy, blush, lipstick and rouge to get this look!










2 comments:

  1. You popped up on my Ravelry blog feed this morning! Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, well I will try this "Blog" thing, but writing is certainly not something I have done before so here goes nothing. I think I am more excited to make a point to use my camera more to share my crafting & knitting! Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete