Tuesday 10 February 2015

Some Beer Drinking Mittens Eh!

So I find that the things that I may think are a little corny are the things sometimes that people love! LOL Maybe I need to re think my sense of humor ;)

Someone share a link to these cute mittens and thought, why not. It was for the most part easy enough. I needed to use up some of my Knit Picks Worsted Stash in these cute Turquoises and didn't have any better ideas to use it up on. So away I went.

The pattern I used is  from Ravelry : http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cupholder-mitten
It is super easy and I had never "Grafted" stitches before so good old You tube helped me out on that one. 

In the end my Facebook news feed filled up with great feedback and requests for more mitts.

Happy drinking, may it be a palm bay, cold beer, or Tim Horton's coffee!




No comments:

Post a Comment